About UK Social Responsibility International Awards
Established in 1965 as one of the first two business schools in the UK, they are proud to be part of the prestigious University of Manchester and the largest business and management school based on campus in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, Master’s, MBA and Executive Education programmes.
There are up to 8 awards available to UK, EU and international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2021/2022. This school can help by building business acumen for you, your staff and your organisation as well as supporting your enterprise and your projects. Here, you will learn essential business skills and more skills to help you succeed in your work and your life.
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Eight
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU, UK and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in social responsibility
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- UK and international/EU students achieving AAA at A-level (or equivalent) who are able to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility. Successful applicants will be identified via both academic performance and a written application
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the school. After that, they can complete the application form and submit it via email to ugadmissions.ambs-at-manchester.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Your written application should consist of two parts with about 1,000 words for each part.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
Alliance Manchester Business School will provide five undergraduate social responsibility scholarships to UK students and three undergraduate social responsibility scholarships to international/EU students in 2021.