About Global PhD Positions in Applied Mathematics, UK
The University of St Andrews is one of the best universities in the United Kingdom and is one of the most research-intensive learning locations in Europe. For your study abroad adventures, it provides an intimate and pleasant atmosphere. In Scotland, it is the oldest of the four ancient universities. You will get the chance to embrace new viewpoints and question your ideas at this university while studying a wide variety of subjects. In a new environment, it provides a wonderful opportunity to explore various cultures.
This is the best offer to get full tuition discount for a PhD degree in the UK.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (Doctoral)
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD in Applied Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must not already (i) hold a doctoral degree; or (ii) be matriculated for a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews or another institution.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this Global PhD Scholarship, applicants must applying for research degree programmes in Applied Mathematics at the University of St Andrews.
- Supporting Documents: CV or resume, A research proposal, Two original signed academic references, A sample of academic written work in English, academic transcripts and degree certificates, and English language requirements certificate
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, must check all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Learners whose first language is not English should provide evidence of English proficiency.
The University of St Andrews will award PhD fund which covers full tuition fees in the following manner:
- The award covers full tuition fees for the period spent at the University of St Andrews. For this period, the student will also receive a stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate (the 2021-22 annual rate is £15,560).
- For the period spent at the University of Oslo, the student will receive a full fee award and salary.