About This Job
Our client, an international investment organization that is built on a core philosophy of Excellence in Service, Entrepreneurial and progressive is in urgent need of a Communication and Social Media Manager.
The Communication and Social Media Manager duties include:
· In charge of communication and branding of the company and the different companies under her
· Making sure the outlook of the company from website to LinkedIn pages and social media pages represent the vision and brand of the company as a whole and the individual companies.
· Plan social media content in collaboration with the managers of the companies under her.
· Come up with strategies to create visibility for online for the company.
· Give feedback and suggestions on improving the brand.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Minimum of a BSc in communications or any social sciences
Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Ability to work with little or no supervision.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially word and excel and PowerPoint.
· Good communication and copywriting skills (written and oral)
· Time management.
· Ability to work with others.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: A social media certification including google and Hubspot certification is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to ₦50,000.00 per month
- Virtual meetings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should upload his/her CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Or Visit www.ichrgroup.com for more details