Medical study has been one of the most valued courses all over the world owing to its importance in the existence of man and its complexities in learning. However, there are available opportunities around the world, to study the course under a scholarship scheme.
Due to the demand and level of influence the profession has on every living thing, it has become the most expensive to study regarding the tuition and other academic expenses that accrue to it. This has made it difficult for many who dream of becoming medical doctors, nurses, midwives, surgeons to pursue their dreams especially people from developing countries or nations. But this is the end of that sad story as World Scholarship Forum has compiled a list of the Best Medical Scholarships For Students From Africa, these scholarships are also available to students from other developing countries.
- St. George’s University International Medical Scholarships 2018/2019 St. George’s University is pleased to announce the availability of the St. George’s University International Medical Scholarships 2018/2019, eligible persons are welcome to apply….
- Biomedical Sciences Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, 2018: Offers are up for Biomedical Sciences Scholarships – Zhejiang at the Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute in Haining, China. The Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate programme at the ….
- International Medical University Scholarships for Overseas Students in Malaysia, 2018: Applications are inviting for new International Medical University Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available to pursue Pre-University and undergraduate degree programmes for the academic year 2018-2019…
- Study in Dubai : Top Medical Colleges in Dubai for Aspiring Medical Students: To attract more international students and encourage quality research, the UAE is investing heavily in its education system. One area of education the country is particularly focusing on is medical education. The country has several highly rated medical colleges offering the full range of medical programs, including certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees as well as specialized bachelor, master, and doctorate degrees….
- MedEvac Foundation International Children’s Scholarships 2018: Applications are invited at the MedEvac Foundation International Foundation for the Children’s, Scholarship Fund. The Scholarship is aimed at sponsoring those students who are enrolled or accepted into an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school. The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for higher education to children who lost a parent ….
- Academic Medical Center MD/PhD Scholarship in the Netherlands, 2018-2019: Academic Medical Center (AMC) is calling for applications from interested candidates for MD/PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2017-2018. Netherlands candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme…
- Newcastle University Kidney Research PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2018: Newcastle University is delighted to inviting application Kidney Research UK PhD Scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants. The successful applicant will work on the research entitle ‘Immuno-nephrology: Investigating the trigger events in atypical haemolytic ureamic syndrome using comparative models’ under the supervision of Dr….
- Western University – Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry scholarships in Canada 2018: The western University-Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry is delighted to call for Applications for medical scholarships in Canada for the academic year 2018.This program is for medical students who are entering their sophomore year in the university and it also covers for full-time program in the university….
- American College of Surgeons International Guest Scholarships 2018: The American College of Surgeons is delighted to invite applications for the international scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada. Scholarships are available to visit clinical, teaching, and research activities in the U.S. and Canada and to attend and participate fully in the educational opportunities and activities of the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress….
- CAMS Medical School Scholarship Program: The Chinese American Medical Society went to considerable lengths to provide scholarships to outstanding medical students in need of financial assistance. Throughout the years, funding for the scholarship program has come from generous donations from the CAMS membership and friends of CAMS.To be eligible, the applicant must currently be in your first, second, or third year of medical or dental school in the U.S.A. when applying for this scholarship. Recipients will receive a one-time scholarship in the amount of $5000. We recommend other scholarship opportunities.