About University of Findlay Graduate international Awards
The University of Findlay, Founded in 1882 is a private Christian university located in Findlay, Ohio, USA. It offers approximately 80 undergraduate programs leading to baccalaureate degrees, as well as 11 masters and five doctorate-level programs.
The University of Findlay claims that meaningful interactions both within and outside the classroom, will help students discover their calling. It is dedicated to providing quality education for all students.
- University: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Findlay’s funding opportunities are based on your cumulative grade point average.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
The University of Findlay will provide an award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission in the master’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the passport, a bank statement showing available funds, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with an excellent GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to check all English language requirements according to the program.