About University of Edinburgh, UK
The University of Edinburgh offers separate undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for international students. It provides the highest quality teaching and learning experiences led by research. The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. The bursary is open for UK, EU and international students.
The university offers candidates skills and experience to prepare and successfully transition their future career from student to professional. There are many ways students at this university can learn, from campus-learned programmes to part-time online study.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees + stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK, EU and international.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in machine learning for medical imaging.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
- Must have a good first degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering-related disciplines.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following areas are also preferred: machine learning, deep learning, mathematical modelling, and software engineering.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fees + stipend are available for Home/EU students overseas students funding only covers the Home/EU fee rate.