About 2021 Taylor’s Research Excellence International awards in Malaysia
Taylor’s University was founded in 1969 and is one of the founders and leaders of Malaysia’s higher education institutions. It offers many tertiary education courses, from degree to degree, to postgraduate and technical programmes.
As part of their studies, by entering this University, candidates should anticipate placement opportunities, fieldwork, practice, and networking events. There are different opportunities for studying from which they can easily achieve career goals. This educational programme provides financial support to the brilliant international students who want to be part of a PhD or master’s degree programme at Taylor’s University.
- University or Organization: Taylor’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD & Master’s
- Award: Upto 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For PhD
- Must have a master’s degree (Coursework/Mixed mode) with CGPA 3.50 or by Research mode from any recognized local/foreign university.
- For Master’s
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with CGPA 3.00 from any recognized local/foreign university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the PhD or master’s degree programme at the University. After that, applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Taylor’s University will provide an award for PhD: 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 900 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver and for Master’s: 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 24 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 500 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver.