About Ivey Global Leader Award, Canada
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs. It has skill development programs for its students to inculcate adaptability and aptitude for evolving technologies.
While studying at Ivey, you’ll get the opportunity to extend your learning outside of the classroom. Here, you are coached in communicating effectively and empowered to achieve your best. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
- University: Ivey Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $50,000 CDN each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense.