About International Scholarships at Elizabethtown College, USA
Elizabethtown College is a private college located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States. College was founded in 1899, is one of several higher educational institutions developed in the 19th century by members of churches or churches involved in the academic development of their denominational membership. Its commitments are to Educate for Service. Students are ready to lead prosperous lives of meaning and significance here while fostering critical thinking, personal integrity and social responsibility.
- University or Organization: Elizabethtown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at Elizabethtown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The university will award tuition fees to the outstanding eligible students who want to study in the United States.