About PCTE Group of Institutes, India
PCTE Group of Institutes, India, was established in 1999 and is a 21-year-old global campus with a wide range of academic and extracurricular opportunities, allowing you to pursue whatever interests you.
Institute is a small, close-knit group that is diverse and special, encouraging everyone to follow their passions. Below are the following fast facts of the institute:
- 42 Countries on Campus
- 43 University Gold Medals
- 20+ International and National Awards
- 200+ Companies for Placements
- 21 Lac Highest Package offered
- 6 Lacs Average Package
- 10th Best B-School in the country on ROI criterion by OUTLOOK 2017
The program’s main purpose is to provide financial support for international students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at PCTE Group of Institutes.
- University or Organization: PCTE Group of Institutes
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the following fields:
- Tech Civil engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Computer science engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Mechanical engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Bachelors in Hostel Management
- Bachelors in Travel and Tourism management
- Bachelors in Business administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in International Business
- Bachelors in Commerce (Honors)
- Bachelors and Masters in Computer applications
- Bachelors in Journalism and mass communication
- Bachelors in Fashion Design
- Bachelors in Medical lab science
- Bachelors in Biotechnology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For bachelors degree students:
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education
- Must hold an Advanced Level Certificate and Graduation Degree (In case applied for Masters).
- For Post Graduation degree students:
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree.
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: Candidates have to take admission at the university first, and then they can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to send all academic transcripts acquired so far (Translated in English) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Application Deadline on: June 30, 2021
PCTE Group of Institutes will provide tuition and Hostel fee. The student will get a tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000, depending on the program/course.