Graduate and Undergraduate International Awards in USA
Marconi International University is an American university based in Miami, Florida. It offers official undergraduate and graduates university courses in both online and face-to-face modalities. Marconi’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning opportunities to both domestic and international students alike, utilizing the latest technologies and responding to students’ needs in their pursuit of academic, personal, and professional integrity.
The main aim of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Up to 50 percent
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Africa, Asia or Middle East students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia or Middle East
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution in Africa, Asia or the Middle East and wish to continue their studies ONLINE with Marconi International University.
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission to the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of his or her transcripts obtained from the African, Asian or Middle East institution.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students can submit an English language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English.
Application Deadline: Open
Marconi International University will provide up to 50 percent of tuition fees to deserving students.