About EU Student Support Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University in UK
Oxford Brookes University, established in 1992 as the Oxford School of Art, is a public university based in Oxford, England. After a certain time of its existence, it changed its name to Oxford Brookes University, taken after its former principal name, John Henry Brookes. Here, students from various parts of the world over several decades, this university was the first choice. The bursary is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Oxford Brookes It gives innovation and creative teaching a reputation. For its research, this university is ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd in teaching in a survey by Times Higher Education Young University.
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a degree program offered by the university.
- Must be a passport holder of an EU country / have EU nationality.
- Must be an international fee-paying student.
- This scholarship is not available to distance learning students.
Oxford Brookes University will provide an award of £4,000 to all EU students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in the UK.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.